What Is a Cervical Spine Surgery and Who Needs It?
Cervical spine surgery India is a procedure aiming to alleviate the tingling, weakness, pain and numbness related to the cervical spine. This surgery seeks to correct the abnormalities in the functioning of the spine and helps restoring a proper level of the nerve function. The exact form of cervical spine surgery India depends on the general condition of the patient and what should be done for easing the pressure on the nerves along the spinal column or any irritants to the vertebrae of the back.
The cervical spine surgery in India becomes necessary when you are suffering from a degenerative disease or due to occurrence of deformity. The inter-vertebral disc shrink due to degenerative diseases thereby causes a wear down of the disc which may lead to disc herniation which is a bulging of the discs. The degeneration results in compressing the nerves which causes pain, tingling, fatigue, weakness and numbness. Patients with cervical deformity such as a swan neck or hyperlordosis may need to have cervical spine surgery India to help straighten and stabilize their spine. The cervical deformities leave the neck vulnerable to injuries which could lead to dislocation or fracture of the cervical vertebrae. In this cases, surgery is beneficial to relieve the pressure on the spinal cord.
You need it if you experience the following:
- Neck stiffness
- Neck pain
- Pain which travels down into your shoulders or into your arms
- Pins and needles or numbness in your arms
- Weakness of your arms, shoulders, legs or hands
Cervical Spine Surgery in India: Main Regulations
- Top Spine Surgeons and Specialists: At Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants in India , we have association with the top experts for cervical spine surgery India.
- Best Spine Hospitals: We have a huge network of top- notching hospitals
- Cost Efficiency: The cost of cervical spine surgery India including your flight tickets, travel, stay, meals is 25% of the cost in West.
- Main Services: Our team will take care of all your needs such as medical visas, appointment with doctor, health meals and stay.
- Professionalism: Our experts are professionals who ensure to offer utmost care to maintain ethics to meet our patient’s need.
- Other Quick Regulations: We provide foreign exchange facility, vacation tour and plans and language translators.
Why Choose India for a Cervical Spine Surgery?
India has emerged as a new medical destination among foreign patients for cervical spine surgery. Patients from the UK, Canada, USA and Africa travel down to get their affordable cervical spine surgery in India to get their urgent medical attention from best health care facilities at the most affordable prices.
Our highly qualified, trained and specialized surgeons and medical team contribute to the worldwide reference for all medical procedures. We have the best quipped hospitals with highly skilled spine surgeons performing the cervical spine surgery India. The clinics and hospitals in India cater the cervical spine surgery India are located across different cities in the country. With the presence of over five thousands health care professionals in India, we offer the most advanced medical amenities in the world for the cervical spine surgery India at the state of the art facilities with best infrastructure and care from the hospital staff.
The Benefits of Cervical Spine Surgery in India
The benefits of the cervical spine surgery in India are:
- Highest quality cervical spine surgery India at affordable cost
- Reduce the degeneration of adjacent segments of cervical spine
- Uphold the normal neck motion
- Early post operative neck motion
- Quick return to normal activities.
The cervical spine surgery in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants can change your life as it goes from 60 to 80 percent less compared to the medical treatments done in the US. The cervical spine surgery cost in India is $10,000 while it is $58,000 in the US. If you are seeking the low cost cervical spine surgery in India, you just have to send us your query on our website by filling up our free consultation form. We will get back to you with the required details and information and help you arrange the medical trip to India.