Radiosurgery in India is a specialized form of non-invasive treatment using highly focused beam of ionizing radiations to a target lesion instead of using a blade. The less cost radiation therapy in India can treat the lesions without significant damages to the surrounding tissues, veins and arteries. Also know as radiation therapy or radiotherapy which is often used to treat cancer.
Diseases treat using radiation therapy
The less cost radiation therapy in India is used for vascular lesions and tumors both cancerous andnon-cancerous ones in the brain. It he been particularly effective to treat the benign brain and skull base tumors as well as vascular lesions. Disease treated using radiation therapy include the benign or malignant brain tumors, vascular malformations, benign or malignant spine tumors, tremors, trigeminal neuralgia and movement disorders. Some cancer commonly treated using radiation include breast cancer, Hodgkin Lymphoma, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, head and neck cancer, gynaecologic cancers, skin cancer, etc.
Benefits of radiosurgery
The most important benefits of radiosurgery include the following:
- Faster radiation treatment time and can often be performed in a single session which is both more comfortable and more convenient for the patients
- The radiosurgery in India is painless
- Less damage to the nearby healthy organs and other soft tissues
- Better treatment outcomes and fewer radiation therapy side effects since the dose os delivered with greater accuracy
- Patients can resume their normal activities immediately post treatment
What is cost in India?
The cost of radiation treatment in India varies as per the type and the stage of cancer. Therefore, it is more natural to understand if a cancer has been detected at an early stage needing use of moderated amount of radiation will be less cost. Most global patients prefer undergoing less cost radiation therapy in India as it helps them save thousands of dollars.
How can I get treatment in India
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants has established a string bond with the best hospitals across India. These hospitals are equipped with latest technology and sophisticated instruments that are best in the world. These hospitals are known for their consistency to deliver high-class medical care and services that are committed to and offer revolutionary diagnostic and therapeutic care in almost every specialization of surgery and medicine. The multidisciplinary hospitals have the best doctors and surgeons from across the globe. Our medical professionals are well trained from international and Indian medical schools. They are well-informed of the cutting edge technology and the most modern practices of surgery and medicine.
In case you are coming to India from abroad and want to get special medical packages for radiation therapy in India then contact us at our International Helpline Number: +91 9860755000 or our Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services get in Special packages for Abroad patients
- Arrange radiation therapy in India at medical centers offering quality and personalized care to the patients from abroad
- Organizing flights, accommodation, medical visa to India
- Arranging medical visa to India
- Flexible and tailor made packages
- Special medical packages offering less cost radiation therapy in India
- A support line for your friends and kin back home
- Complete coordination and assistance for your treatment in India
- Easy access to the state of the art facilities, world class infrastructure, latest technologies, hospitals, doctors, etc.
- Avoid waiting times to be treated
- Excellent quality of medical services and care
- Arranging vacation holidays to scenic places in India