Cancer is a class of diseases, which starts when gene changes lead to the unusual growth or multiplication of one or more cells. But quite opposite the misconception, it is not the end of life. If detected on time, it can get cured, and the patient can welcome a new lease of life. There is a lot of research being done in Indian healthcare arena, in order to curb this life-threatening issue. Cancer surgery in India has undergone revolutionary changes over the years. Today, India is a looked upon as a matured country when it comes to affordable Cancer surgery, especially special surgery cost benefits to Malawi patients.
Top Cancer surgery hospitals in India and the best Cancer surgeons are now envisioned to define the future of Cancer treatment keeping in mind the price tag factor. India has some of the best ‘centers of excellence’ like Global Hospital Chennai, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Jaslok Hospital, Kokilaben Hospital Mumbai and many more. This is the main facet that is boosting medical tourism to India from Malawi and several Malawian medical tourists are visiting India for successful Cancer treatment.
Special Surgery cost benefits to Malawi Patients at the best Cancer Hospitals In India
As the cost of Cancer cure is getting more and more expensive, patients around the world are looking for countries like India, where Cancer cure is more reasonably priced and easily viable. This is where India stands in a very beneficial position. Although cancer treatment is one of the most high-priced treatments, affordable Cancer surgery in highly viable in India; and despite being monetarily accessible in India, the quality of services offered is not at all compromised and this is what is giving a welcome rise to medical tourism to India from Malawi.
Most Progressive Cancer Treatments Available in Indian Hospitals Include:
- Surgery – Surgery is mostly successful if the tumor hasn’t spread to other areas, and is contained in one particular area. For e.g., surgical procedures for Cancer are Mastectomy for Breast Cancer, Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer and likewise for other organs.
- Radiation Therapy – This type of treatment is mostly used to treat localized Cancer (contained in one area). It destroys the Cancer cells so that don’t grow further.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Treatment (SBRT)
- Robotic Radiosurgery
- Chemotherapy – It is a treatment procedure where strong drugs are given either orally or through injections. Chemotherapy can treat Cancers that have spread throughout the body because they travel through the bloodstream.
- Targeted therapy – It’s sometimes used alone, but most often other cancer treatments are used with targeted therapy. Targeted drugs zero in and target some of the changes that make cancer cells different and grow abnormally.
- Immunotherapy – It is a treatment that uses certain parts of a person’s immune system to fight diseases such as cancer.
- Advances in Hormonal Therapy
- Hormonal therapy with tamoxifen and Aromatase Inhibitors (Letrozole, Anastrozole)
- Advances in the treatment of specific cancers
- Brain and other Central Nervous System cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Other advanced procedures and techniques include are Stem Cell Transplant, Hyperthermia, Photodynamic Therapy, Blood Transfusion and Donation and Lasers. In fact, India is now home to a team of top Oncologists, top Cancer Surgery hospitals coupled with state-of-the-art infrastructure with latest equipment like CyberKnife and genomic based tests for Cancer prevention and diagnostics and much more, attracting medical tourism to India from Malawi.
Why Should Malawian Nationals Choose India Cancer Surgery Services?
With the progressing years, India is continually getting better and proving her prowess in the healthcare sector. Today, there are not many nations that are parallel to India when it comes to providing affordable healthcare services, especially Cancer surgery and that too without any compromise in the quality offered. India Cancer Surgery Services understands the significance of these factors and has been at the forefront in catering to the Malawian medical tourists.
- We are here to provide medical visa assistance to Malawians and also guide them so that they choose the best hospital and treatment option
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency
- We offer special surgery cost benefits to Malawi patients; special packages for Liver Cancer surgery, Paediatric Cancer surgery, Prostate Cancer surgery
- We take care of the medical needs and guarantee supreme and individualized care for Malawi patients.
- We leave no unturned in looking after the Malawi patients from the moment of their visit till their complete recovery
- We also offer top notch follow up services to look after our Malawian friends, even they are back in Malawi after their successful treatment in India.
You Do Not Have To Wait For Meeting Doctors. We Have Fast Track Services For Our Malawian Patients.
For Immediate Appointment Email-Us Or Call-Us – +919371770341 For Fast Track Query Reply – firstname.lastname@example.org