Laser surgical treatment of the prostrate is a minimally invasive method used to deal with signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph), a condition of enlargement of the prostate gland. This treatment achieves speedy relief from symptoms, quick recovery as well as reduces post-operative complications.
Description Of Laser Prostrate Surgery in India
These strategies are often performed for your health care provider’s office or at an outpatient surgical clinic.
All of these procedures are done by passing an instrument through the opening in your penis. You will be given general anesthesia, spinal or epidural anesthesia, or local anesthesia and sedation. Choices are:
- Laser Prostatectomy : This procedure takes about 1 hour. The laser destroys prostate tissue that blocks the opening of the urethra. You’ll probable cross home the identical day.
- You may need a Foley catheter placed in your bladder to help drain urine for a few days after surgery.
- Transurethral Needle Ablation (TUNA) : The surgeon passes needles into the prostate. High-frequency sound waves heat the needles and prostate tissue. You may need a Foley catheter placed to your bladder to assist drain urine after surgical procedure for three to 5 days.
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy (TUMT) : TUMT delivers heat using microwave pulses to destroy prostate tissue. Your doctor will insert the microwave antenna through your urethra.
- Transurethral Electro Vaporization (TUVP) : A tool or instrument promises a robust electric current to smash prostate tissue. You will have a catheter placed for your bladder. It may be removed within hours after the procedure.
- Transurethral Incision (TUIP) : Your surgeon makes small surgical cuts where the prostate meets your bladder. This makes the urethra wider. This procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes. Many men can go home the same day. Full recovery can take 2 to 3 weeks.
Dr. Anant Kumar at Max Healthcare, Delhi where life get second chance
Dr. Anant Kumar best uro oncologist in Delhi offers comprehensive urological services to diagnose and treat a wide range of urological problems occurring in all segments of the population from paediatric to geriatric age groups, both in males and females. Dr. Anant Kumar best robotic urologist in Delhi India is a highly qualified and experienced urologist in India to provide prompt and dedicated care, both medical and surgical, to urological ailments including emergencies. Dr. Anant Kumar urologist Max Healthcare Delhi India offers the latest “state-of-the-art” technology and equipment are available, supported by trained staff. He provides superlative degree of patient care in a world-class environment in all aspects of urology. Due to Dr. Anant Kumar’s active involvement on research part, he is capable of providing patients a wide spectrum of the most up-to-the-minute treatment options available at Max Healthcare, Delhi.
Dr. Anant Kumar Offers An Extensive End To End Treatment To All Urological Conditions
Dr. Anant Kumar urology doctor in Delhi is the chairman on the branch of urology, renal transplantation and robotics & uro-oncology at Max Healthcare, Delhi. Dr. Anant Kumar is one of the very few devoted uro onco surgeons in India today. He is closely involved in the assessment, treatment and follows up of patients undergoing treatment of urological cancers at Max Healthcare, Delhi, which is one of the best centers for cancer treatment in India. Dr. Anant Kumar best urology specialist in India is also an acknowledged expert in open, laparoscopic and endoscopic operations for prostate, kidney and bladder malignancies.
Why Choose India Cancer Surgery Site?
- Clinical excellence and patient-centric care.
- Success rates of international standards.
- Highly experienced pool of doctors with international affiliations.
- Preferred participant for global patients (over 4000 global patients being treated each 12 months ).
- Network of hospitals to assist the affected person pick a choice that fits them better.
- 3rd largest Healthcare chain in India.
- Exclusive global affected person care department to help with all of the needs of a foreigner.
- Continuous cognizance on excellent and the health center is licensed by way of ISO, NABH, NABL.
You Do Not Have To Wait For Meeting Dr. Anant Kumar Best Urologist in India , We Have Fast Track Services For Our Patients.
You can Email or Call us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number for fast track query reply +91 -9371770341
Read Also : Kidney Transplant Surgery by Dr. Anant Kumar