What is Robotic Surgery?
Robotics is undeniably one of the most striking and promising treatment approaches that have carved a niche for itself today. Today, the primary aim of the medical professionals is to keep the surgery related discomfort minimum and to help the patients get back on their feet at the earliest.
In this, there are very small incisions made via which surgical or robotic arms with high definition camera attached to it, are inserted. There is a console where the surgeon sits and controls these robotic arms meticulously to address the issue.
There are benefits like less number of incisions requires and thus lowered chances of infection and scaring, less blood loss, quick recovery, low post-operative pain, improved precision for the surgeons and therefore safer for the patients and many more such outstanding benefits.
Applications of Robotic surgery
Application of robotics in different fields of medicine has drastically changed the scenario of healthcare. This technique is more prevalently used in the following:
- Orthopedics: The use of Robotics in the field of Orthopaedics has gained quick momentum owing to the wide range of benefits that it offers. Robotics has brought a huge amount of augmentation in surgical planning, appropriate placement of the implants and there has been a definite improvement in patient safety, which may not be easily viable otherwise. For example, procedures like Partial Hip and Knee Replacements, Arthroplasty and several other Orthopaedic surgeries have shown very successful outcomes, when done using Robotics.
- Cardiology: The dawn of Robotic-assisted approach has been a major boost to the capabilities of the experts associated with this field. The anatomical hazards in Cardiac surgeries are extremely major in nature obviously because these surgeries deal with one of the most delicate and vital organs.
- Neurology: Accessing the core areas of the brain can be quite thorny and needs the upper limit of accuracy. Robotic technique uses advanced imaging techniques like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) or Positron Emission Tomography (PET) to get images of the patient’s brain to reach the exact visual of the site. The surgeons then use this information to plan the complete course of action to successfully handle to the issue.
- Laparoscopy: Robotics has hugely enriched this important field of healthcare by bringing down the number of incisions to as minimum as possible and also many other crucial benefits. In Laparoscopy, there are procedures like Robotic Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Robotic Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Robotic Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery and many other procedures done successfully with Robotics.
- Paediatrics: Looking at the mounting success and popularity of Robotics in other specialities, top hospitals around the globe are adopting this technique in Paediatrics as well; mainly because this field needs high proficiency as it is dealing with much younger patients. These patients need supreme cure and attention along with minimum possible pain and discomfort and this is exactly what Robotics does. This is highly relieving for such patients and more specifically for the parents.
What is the cost?
Robotic Surgery cost at best Indian hospitals is proving very light on the pockets of the medical tourists. Owing to this, it is highly preferred by the patients and so it is important that this procedure is cost effective enough to be accessible for patients from all kinds of economic backgrounds. In this matter, the international patients are finding India the best venue for availing this procedure because irrespective of how advanced the procedure is it is still very economically planned in India.
To know more must visit : Robotic Surgery cost at best Indian hospitals
Success Rate of Robotic Surgery in India
Any kind of surgical procedure needs a certain level of skill set and expertise to make it a success. Similarly, for any kind of Robotic surgery too, it is very important that the surgeon is completely acquainted with this extremely specialized technique. Robotic procedures are some of the most advanced forms of surgeries implemented today across the world. Similarly, in India too there are hospitals, which have the state-of-the-art infrastructure needed for performing this technique. Also, the specialists handling this technique are doing it outstandingly and thus raising the success benchmark continually.
One can get the avail benefits of robotics surgery in India along with the quality medical services with us. Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +91 9860755000.
Assistance for Global Patients
India ensures that the medical tourists visiting to avail healthcare facilities here are taken care in the best way possible. In this matter, there is another major advantage that makes getting treated in India very convenient for the medical tourists is the presence of outstanding medical tourism service provider like Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants, which has a varied range of services like:
- Our services are highly flexible to suit the convenience of the patients
- Taking care of the medical visa, travel and accommodation arrangements, etc.
- Organizing recovery vacations
- Treatment planned at the state-of-the-art hospitals
- Most experienced specialists empanelled with us
- Updating the family member about the progress of the patients’ health
- With us Robotic Surgery cost at best Indian hospitals is extremely affordable
Reference Link : Robotic Surgery Procedure in India Best Offers for Abroad Patients