As a leading cause of mortality, morbidity and disability, the increasing number of Obesity-ridden population continues to burden the overall healthcare sector. Often, this medical condition is associated to a reduced quality of life, including the physical limitations, fatigue, high blood pressure and body pain. Obesity is one of those invasive diseases that are in urgent need of new medical planning and preventive means. Along with Obesity come life-threatening risks like:
- Cardiovascular disease (mainly heart disease and stroke) — already the world’s number one cause of death
- Diabetes (type 2) — which has rapidly become a global epidemic
- Musculoskeletal disorders — especially osteoarthritis
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
So, for many patients, weight loss surgery or Obesity surgery or Bariatric surgery is the only rescuing method.
Low Cost Obesity surgery in India very Beneficial for Zambia Patients
Quite a lot of research is being done by Indian researchers to overcome the issue of Obesity. Over the years, Obesity surgery in India has achieved touched new horizons of success. Owing to such advances, several Zambia patients are planning their Obesity surgery in Indian hospitals, giving a huge push to Indian medical tourism. The top Obesity hospitals in India are Global Hospital Chennai, Bombay Hospital, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Jaslok Hospital, Saifee Hospital Mumbai, Max Hospital, and Asia Columbia Bangalore. Further, the best Obesity surgeons of India are some of the most experienced and meticulous, and renowned for high success rate.
Types of progressive yet low cost Obesity Surgery in India are:
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding: This procedure uses a Gastric Band creating an hourglass structure to the stomach. Almost 39 percent of excess weight may be reduced within 18 months after the surgery.
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: This is a very safe procedure wherein 80 percent of the stomach is stapled and removed. This results in weight loss due to loss of appetite and the inability to consume larger quantities of food. The body uses the required energy from its own fat storage helps in weight loss.
- The Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass: This procedure involves creating a small 15 to 20 cc pouch at the top of the stomach. The small bowel is divided, the bilio-pancreatic limb is attached again to the small bowel and the other end is the joined to the pouch, creating the Roux limb. The small pouch discharges the food slowly, causing a sensation of fullness with very little food intake.
- Bilio-pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch: It is a procedure with two components. First, a smaller, tubular stomach pouch is formed by removing a portion of the stomach. Next, a large portion of the small intestine is bypassed.
Obesity Surgery Price in India for Zambia Patients
Obesity is associated with other health conditions that gradually develop in a person’s body, ultimately pushing the patient towards a critical condition. But Obesity surgeons in India ensure that the Zambia patients can access low cost Obesity surgery in India, as compared to the treatment costs in Zambia and other countries. One of the major advantages of choosing Obesity surgery done in India is the high number of weight loss surgeries performed and Obesity surgery price in India for Zambia patients is affordable as compared to price in other countries. As a result, both the professional and the assistant staff are familiar with the unique needs of obesity surgery patients.
Why should Zambia patients choose India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services?
With India emerging as a hotspot for medical tourism, today, there are very few nations at par with India when it comes to providing low price Obesity surgery and that too without compromising the quality of services offered. India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services has been at the forefront in catering to the Zambia nationals by providing them full-fledged support in this sphere, which has given a huge boost to health tourism to India from Zambia.
- We guide the Zambia patients about the treatment options and about the Obesity hospitals offering low cost Obesity surgery in India
- We also guide about the Obesity surgery price in India for Zambia patients and assure them the Obesity treatments/surgeries at the best possible prices
- We take care of their medical needs and ensure that the treatments are customized as per the requirements of the Zambia patients so that they can reap total benefits of low cost Obesity surgery in India
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency
- Our staff is there to provide complete medical visa assistance to Zambia nationals
- We do our best to look after the Zambia patients from the moment of their visit till they recover completely
- We also look after the Zambia patients even when they are back in their country, through our follow up services
To know more about our services, please click on the following link:
http://www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com/en-zm/ or Email us at: email@example.com or call on: +91-9373055368