Before we discuss the Disc Replacement Surgery benefits in India for Malawi patients, we need to know about it a bit. Well, the surgery happens to be the most modern and innovative treatment option available. In this surgery, the doctor is seen removing the disk along with the faces that are packed with the bone graft. In the time duration, you can find the bone creating a solid bony bridge all over the two vertebrae. With this movie, the earlier painful segment is made free with the pain. Of late, there has been a surge in the medical tourism industry in India and more and more global patients are considering a wide range of healthcare services. This is because the global patients are getting the best of the healthcare services. Indian hospitals are known to offer you the best of the Disc Replacement Surgery benefits in India for Malawi, which is the basic reason why there is an increase in the trends of global patients.
Why Disc Replacement Surgery?
The reasons of choosing the Disc Replacement Surgery are many, which can vary from one condition to the other. If the pain is caused due to the hampered the discs, which can be even reduced with several non-surgical methods like injections, physical therapy and medication along with the doctor that can be seen recommending the disc replacement surgery. There are number of conditions, which can be seen preventing from getting the disc replacement. The medical conditions that can be fixed spondylolisthesis, which brings the slipping of one vertebral body across the lower one along with the other conditions like osteoporosis, allergy and vertebral body fracture seen over the materials in the device, spinal infection, spinal tumor, significant changes and morbid obesity of the facet joints, pregnancy, chronic steroid use or the autoimmune problems.
Am I the Candidate for Disc Replacement Surgery?
One of the best candidates for the Disc replacement surgery would be the global patients who are seen having the failed prolonged non-surgical treatment and the one who is seen having the moderate or severe degenerative disc disease. On of the ideal candidate for these surgical procedures is the one who is seen fitting into the following criteria:
- If the patient is not over the age of 60
- The patient is not having degeneration on multiple levels of the spine
- If the patient is not having osteoporosis
- If the patient Is seen in good health?
- If the patient is not overweight
- If the person had not any kind of surgery for this condition such as a spinal fusion
- Has had at least 3 months of non-surgical treatments like the issues stretching, medications and exercise which has failed to reduce the pain that can bring the everyday functions back and make you a normal as possible
- The artificial disc replacements is seen having causing the facet joint problems or is known to have any previous facet joint issues.
- The patient is not having any scoliosis or any other kind of spinal deformity that would make disc replacement not possible.
- The nerves seen over the spinal canal that are not being compressed in any way.
- You have never had any kind of spinal infection.
- You don’t have spinal arthritis
The Disc Replacement Surgery benefits in India for Malawi Patients
The global patients are known to gain a number of benefits by opting for the global healthcare services in India. The fact is with the Disc Replacement Surgery benefits in India for Malawi Patients getting better and bolder, with the availability of high quality and great affordability. They are treated with the best of the doctors and surgeons at the hospitals giving the best of the facilities and state of art features.
Get in touch with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants in India to get the best medical offers for global patients at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +91 9860755000 to book your appointment online.